LAW ON INFORMATION SOCIETY SERVICES AND ELECTRONIC COMMERCE (LSSICE).
Fleurop Interflora Global Flower Services S.A (hereinafter the “Company”) is solely responsible for the website (hereinafter the “Website”) and makes this document available to users to comply with the obligations of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), as well as to inform users of the Website about the conditions of use.
Any person accessing this Website assumes the role of user (hereinafter referred to individually as “User” or collectively as “Users”), undertaking to comply with the provisions set forth herein and other applicable legal provisions.
By accessing this Website, the User expressly and irrevocably accepts this Legal Notice and the obligations and rights contained herein. If you do not accept this Legal Notice, please promptly exit this Website.
In case of discrepancy and/or contradiction between this Legal Notice and other specific legal notices, the specific legal notices shall apply solely to the discrepancy, and the rest of this Legal Notice shall apply.
Fleurop Interflora Global Flower Services S.A. reserves the right to modify any information that may appear on the Website, without any obligation to give prior notice or inform Users of such modifications. The publication of such modifications on the Website shall be deemed sufficient.
1. IDENTIFICATION DATA.
COMPANY NAME: Fleurop Interflora Global Flower Services S.A.
TRADE NAME: Fleurop Interflora Global Flower Services
ADDRESS: Maria de Molina 39, 8th floor, 28006, Madrid
Through the Website, the Company offers Users the possibility of free and unrestricted access to the information regarding the strategy and progress in sustainability related matters.
3. NO DATA PROCESSING.
Given the exclusively informative purpose of the Website, it will not be necessary for Users to provide personal data to use the Website and access its contents. Consequently, the Company will not collect or process personal data of Users who use the Website and access its contents.
4. INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
The User acknowledges and accepts that all the contents shown on the Website and designs, texts, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, commercial names, brands or any other signs susceptible of industrial and/or commercial use are subject to Intellectual Property Rights. All brands, commercial names or distinctive signs, all industrial and intellectual property rights on the contents and/or any other elements inserted on the Website are the exclusive property of the Company and/or third parties, who have the exclusive right to use them in the course of their business. Therefore, the User undertakes not to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform, or modify such content, holding the Company harmless from any claim arising from the breach of such obligations. Under no circumstances shall access to the Website imply any kind of waiver, transmission, licence or total or partial transfer of said rights, unless expressly established otherwise. These General Conditions of Use of the Website do not grant Users any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution, or public communication of the Website and/or its contents other than those expressly provided for herein. Any other use or exploitation of any rights shall be subject to the prior and express authorisation specifically granted for this purpose by the Company or the third-party owner of the affected rights.
The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programmes, source codes and, in general, any intellectual creation existing on this Website, as well as the Website itself, as a multimedia artistic work, are protected as copyright by intellectual property legislation. The Company is the owner of the elements that make up the graphic design of the Website, the menus, navigation buttons, HTML code, texts, images, textures, graphics, and any other content of the Website or, in any case, the Company has the relevant authorisation for the use of said elements. The content provided on the Website shall not be reproduced in whole or in part, or transmitted, or recorded by any information retrieval system, in any form or by any means, without the prior written authorisation of the Company.
It is also forbidden to remove, evade and/or manipulate the copyright as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that may be included in the contents. The User of this Website undertakes to respect the aforementioned rights and to avoid any action that could damage them. The Company reserves the right to exercise any legal means or legal actions that may correspond to it in order to protect its industrial and property rights.
5. OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE USER OF THE WEBSITE.
The User undertakes to:
1.- Make appropriate and lawful use of the Website as well as the contents in accordance with: (i) the legislation applicable at all times; (ii) the General Conditions of Use of the Website; (iii) generally accepted moral standards and good practice and (iv) public order.
2. To have all the technical means and requirements necessary to access the Website.
Notwithstanding the provisions of the previous section, the User must also refrain from:
1. Make unauthorised or fraudulent use of the Website and/or its contents (i) for purposes that are illicit and/or prohibited in these General Conditions of Use, and/or (ii) for purposes that may harm the rights and interests of third parties or that may in any way damage, render useless, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the documents, files and all types of contents stored in any computer equipment.
2. Accessing or attempting to access resources or restricted areas of the Website, without complying with the conditions required for such access.
3. Causing damage to the physical or logical systems of the Website, its suppliers or third parties.
4. Introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that may cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the Company, its suppliers or third parties.
5. Attempt to access, use and/or manipulate the data of the Company, third party suppliers and other Users.
6. Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, except with the authorisation of the holder of the relevant rights or if this is legally permitted.
7. Delete, conceal or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of the Company or third parties included in the contents, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be included in the contents.
8. Obtain and attempt to obtain the contents using means or procedures other than those which have been made available for this purpose or which have been expressly indicated on the web pages where the contents are found or, in general, those which are normally used on the Internet and do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the Website and/or the contents.
9. In particular, the User undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material which: •Is contrary to or infringes the fundamental rights and public freedoms recognised in international Treaties and in the rest of the legislation in force; •Induces, incites or promotes criminal, denigratory, defamatory or violent actions or actions contrary to the law, generally accepted moral standards and good practice or public order; •Induces, incites or promotes discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts on grounds of sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition; •Incorporates, makes available or allows access to products, elements, messages and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, generally accepted moral standards and good practice or public order; •Induces or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear. •Induces or incites to engage in dangerous practices, risky or harmful to health and psychological balance; •Is protected by legislation on intellectual or industrial property belonging to the Company or to third parties, without the intended use having been authorised. •Is contrary to the honour, personal and family privacy or self-image of persons; •Constitutes any type of advertising; •Includes any type of virus or programme that prevents the normal functioning of the Website.
In case a password is provided for accessing the Website, the User undertakes to use it diligently, keeping it secret at all times. The User shall be responsible for its proper custody and confidentiality, undertaking not to reveal it to third parties, either temporarily or permanently, nor to allow access to the aforementioned services and/or contents by third parties. The User must notify the Company of any event that may involve the improper use of his/her password, such as, but not limited to, its theft, loss or unauthorised access, to proceed to its immediate cancellation. Thus, until the above notification is made, the Company shall be exempt from any liability that may arise from the improper use of your password, and the User shall be liable for any unlawful use of the contents and/or services of the Website by any illegitimate third party. If the User negligently or fraudulently breaches any of the obligations established in these General Conditions of Use, the User shall be liable for all damages that may arise for the Company because of said breach.
If the Company considers that the User has infringed this Legal Notice or has misused the Website, it may block the User’s use of the Website.
The Company does not guarantee continuous access, nor the correct viewing, downloading or use of the elements and information contained on the Website, which may be interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond its control. The Company accepts no liability for any decisions that may be taken because of access to the content or information offered.
The Company may interrupt the service, or immediately terminate the relationship with the User, if it detects that a use of its Website, or of any of the contents provided therein, is contrary to these General Conditions of Use. The Company shall not be liable for any damages, losses, claims or expenses arising from the use of the Website. The Company is only obliged to remove, as soon as possible, the contents that may cause such damages, provided that this is notified. In particular, the Company shall not be liable for any damages that may arise, among others, from:
1. Interferences, interruptions, faults, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in the telecommunications lines and networks, or by any other cause beyond the control of the Company.
2. Illegitimate intrusions using malicious programmes of any type and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other.
3. Improper or inappropriate abuse of the Website.
4. Security or browsing errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or using non-updated versions of the same. The Company reserves the right to withdraw, in whole or in part, any content or information present on the Website.
The Company shall not be liable for damages of any nature that may be due to the misuse of the contents and/or services and the misuse by the Users of the Website. On the other hand, in the event of causing damages derived from an illicit or incorrect use of said contents and/or services, the User may be claimed for the damages and/or losses caused.
The User shall hold the Company harmless against any damages arising from claims, actions or lawsuits from third parties as a result of the User’s access to or use of the Website. Likewise, the User undertakes to indemnify the Company against any damages arising from the use by the User of “robots”, “spiders”, “crawlers” or similar tools used for the purpose of collecting or extracting data or any other action by the User that imposes an unreasonable burden on the operation of the Website.
The User undertakes not to reproduce the Website or any of its contents in any way, even by means of hyperlink, except with the express written authorisation of the Company.
The Website may include links to other websites, managed by third parties, to facilitate the User’s access to the information of collaborating and/or sponsoring companies. The Company is not responsible for the content of these websites, nor does it place itself in a position of guarantor and/or provider of the services and/or information that may be offered to third parties through the third-party links.
The User is granted a limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to create links to the homepage of the Website exclusively for private, non-commercial use. Websites that include a link to our Website (i) shall not misrepresent their relationship or claim that such a link has been authorised, or include trademarks, names, trade names, logos or other distinctive signs of the Company; (ii) shall not include content that may be considered in bad taste, obscene, offensive, controversial, inciting violence or discrimination based on sex, race or religion, contrary to public order or illegal; (iii) shall not link to any page of the Website other than the home page; (iv) must link to the Website address itself, without allowing the linking website to reproduce the Website as part of its website or within one of its frames or to create a browser over any of the pages of the Website. The Company may request, at any time, that the User removes any link to the Website, after which the User must immediately proceed to remove said link/s.
The Company cannot control the information, contents, products, or services provided by other websites that have created links to the Website.
8. DATA PROTECTION.
Given the informative nature of this Website, it will not be necessary for the User to provide personal data to access the Website and its contents. Therefore, the Company will not process personal data or data of any other nature in relation to access to the Website and its contents by Users.
The Company reserves the right to use “cookie” technology on the Website to recognise you as a frequent User and to personalise your use of the Website by pre-selecting your language, or more desired or specific content.
The cookies collect the User’s IP address and Google is responsible for the processing of this information.
Cookies are files sent to a browser, by means of a web server, to record the User’s browsing on the Website, when the User allows them to be received. If the User so wishes, he/she can configure his/her browser to be notified on screen of the reception of cookies and to prevent the installation of cookies on his/her hard drive. Please see the instructions and manuals of your browser for further information.
By means of cookies, it is possible to recognise the browser of the computer used by the User to provide content and offer the User’s browsing or advertising preferences, the demographic profiles of the Users as well as to monitor visits and traffic parameters, monitor progress and the number of entries.
10. REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES.
The contents offered on the Website are for information purposes only. Accordingly, no warranty or representation is made in relation to such content, including, but not limited to, warranties of legality, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness, accuracy or merchantability, except to the extent that such representations and warranties cannot be excluded by law.
11. FORCE MAJEURE
The Company shall not be liable under any circumstances for the impossibility of displaying the content of this Website, if this is due to prolonged interruptions in the electricity supply, telecommunications lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government, and in general all cases of force majeure or acts of God.
12. RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION.
These General Conditions of Use, as well as the use of the Website, shall be governed by Spanish law. For the resolution of any dispute, the parties shall submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the registered address of the Company.
If any provision of these General Conditions of Use should be unenforceable or void under applicable law or as a result of a judicial or administrative decision, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these General Conditions of Use unenforceable or void. In such cases, the Company shall modify or replace such provision with one that is valid and enforceable and that, to the extent possible, achieves the purpose stated in the original provision.
Version 1 dated February 12th 2021